Czar Ion Pro 24" Street Trials bike
The Czar Ion Pro is a light street trials bike. Using a front freewheel to centralise the bikes weight, a lightweight chain tensioner and vertical dropouts to maintain a consistent position of the rear wheel. It's a great balance between weight and strength. The bike feels light and poppy without compromising strength.
- Frame: Czar Street Trials 24" Aluminium alloy, gloss finish, integrated chain tensioners
- Fork: Czar Street Disc Only
- Headset: Echo TR Integrated Headset
- Stem: CZAR AL 7075 T6 CNC stem, 85mm x 35
- Handlebar: Czar High Rise
- BB: Isis drive, press fit Spanish
- Crank: Echo SL CNC Crank 170mm
- Pedal: Echo Ti Platform Pedal
- Freewheel: Echo Ti Splined 108 engagements 18 tooth
- Bash Ring: Echo 18T Full Cover
- Hubs: Echo Front & 135mm Rear
- Cog: Echo Steel 14T
- Rims: Czar Double Wall 24"
- Front Tyre: Maxxis Holy Roller, 24" x 2.40"
- Rear Tyre: Maxxis Holy Roller, 24" x 2.40"
- Front Brake: Czar Hydraulic Disc Brake, 180mm rotor
- Rear Brake: Czar Hydraulic Disc Brake, 180mm rotor
- Grips: Echo Rubber Grips
- Wheelbase: 975mm
- BB High: 15mm
- Head Tube: 110mm
- Frame Space: 135mm
- Chainstay: 365mm
- Head Angle: 73.5°
- Fork: 420mm