This bike is offered with the following brake options:
- 2x mechanical Avid BB5 disc brakes with Avid FR5 levers and 180mm Avid G3 Clean Sweep rotors.
- 2x hydraulic Echo TR disc brakes with 180mm Avid G3 Clean Sweep rotors.
- 2x hydraulic Magura MT5 4-piston disc brakes with 203mm Magura Storm HC rotors.
- Frame: Czar Ion Plus 24" with integrated sprung tensioner
- Forks: Czar Street Trials, Disc Only
- Front Hub: Echo TR Disc
- Rear Hub: Echo TR 135mm Disc, Splined
- Front Rim: Czar Double Wall 24"
- Rear Rim: Czar Double Wall 24"
- Front Tyre: Maxxis Holy Roller, 24" x 2.40"
- Rear Tyre: Maxxis Holy Roller, 24" x 2.40"
- Cranks: Echo TR, 170 Splined ISIS
- Bashring: Echo Full Bashring
- Pedals: Echo TR Platform
- Freewheel: Echo TR Splined, 18t 108 engagement points
- Rear Sprocket: Echo TR 14T Splined
- Stem: Czar Forged 80mm x 40°
- Handlebars: Czar High Rise
- Wheelbase: 980mm
- Chainstay: Length 360mm
- BB Rise: 20mm
- Head Angle: 73.5deg
- Reach: 650mm
- Weight: 9.4kg
This bike is supplied with a 6 month warranty which covers manufacturing defects. Warranty does not cover mistreatment or poor maintenance. The owner is responsible for ensuring that components are not allowed to come loose as this increases the chance of damage to threads and tapers. It is recommended that owners check that their bike is in good working order before and after each ride - trials bikes are more prone to parts becoming loose because of the type of riding they are subject to.