Introducing the 24" Extention Potts! Extention is an exciting new brand specialising in street trials bikes. The Potts is manufactured from steel instead of aluminium and offers internal routing of the front brake hose for spins and whips, a 15mm thru-axle fork and a heavy duty chain tensioning system.
The steel frame looks sleek and offers a ride feel more akin to a bmx.
This bike is offered with the following brake options:
- 2x mechanical Avid BB5 disc brakes with Avid FR5 levers and 180mm Avid G3 Clean Sweep rotors
- 2x hydraulic Magura MT5 4-piston disc brakes with 203mm Magura Storm HC rotors.
- Frame: Extention Potts (steel) with horizontal dropouts and IS-disc mount
- Forks: Extention 415mm fork with 1 1/8" steerer tube, 15mm thru-axle and IS-disc mount
- Headset: Extention sealed headset
- Handlebar: Extention 6061 reinforced triple-butted high riser bars
- Grips: Rubber
- Stem: Extention Forged, 90mm x 35°
- Rims: Extention 32 hole street trials rims
- Front hub: Extention disc hub with 15mm thru-axle
- Rear hub: Extention 135mm disc hub with M10 bolts and screw-on 16T 108ep freewheel
- Tyres: Maxxis Holy Roller 24 x 2.4"
- Cranks: Extention Forged 6061 CNC BB24 steel
- Bashring: Extention 7075 CNC integrated 22T
- Chain: YBN-747
- Chain tensioner: Extention steel chain tugs
- Pedals: Shanmashi nylon
- Saddle: Extention pivotal seatpost (25.4mm)
- Wheelbase: 962mm
- BB rise: +15mm
- Chainstays: 362mm
- Head angle: 74°
- Weight: 12.4kg (approx)
This bike is supplied with a 6 month warranty which covers manufacturing defects. Warranty does not cover mistreatment or poor maintenance. The owner is responsible for ensuring that components are not allowed to come loose as this increases the chance of damage to threads and tapers. It is recommended that owners check that their bike is in good working order before and after each ride - trials bikes are more prone to parts becoming loose because of the type of riding they are subject to.