The Echo kids 20" complete bike with dual disc brakes is ideally suited to riders between 120-150cm tall. A longer stem could be installed for greater riding longevity as riders grow taller.
This bike is offered with the following brake options:
- 2x hydraulic Echo TR disc brakes with 160mm Avid G3 Clean Sweep rotors.
- Hydraulic Magura MT5 4-piston disc brake (rear) and Magura MT4 2-piston disc brake (front) with 160mm Magura Storm HC rotors.
- Frame: Echo Kids 20” disc + rim brake
- Fork: Echo disc fork
- Headset: Integrated headset
- Stem: Forged 80mm x 35°
- Handlebar: Echo 7075 T6 aluminium rise bar
- BB: Echo integrated ISIS
- Cranks: Echo TR 160mm ISIS splined cranks
- Pedals: Echo TR cage pedals
- Freewheel: Echo 108 points 18T splined freewheel
- Hubs: Echo front & rear splined hubs
- Cog: Echo 12T splined cog
- Chain Tensioner: Integrated
- Rims: Echo TR 20" rims
- Tyre: Maxxis Creepy Crawler 20"x2.0"
- Bash guard: Echo mini two piece skid plate
- Wheelbase: 965mm
- Chainstay length: 345mm
- BB Rise: 65mm
- Head Angle: 71 degrees
- Weight: Only 8.4.5kg
This bike is supplied with a 6 month warranty which covers manufacturing defects. Warranty does not cover mistreatment or poor maintenance. The owner is responsible for ensuring that components are not allowed to come loose as this increases the chance of damage to threads and tapers. It is recommended that owners check that their bike is in good working order before and after each ride - trials bikes are more prone to parts becoming loose because of the type of riding they are subject to.