Introducing the 24" Extention Edith! Extention is an exciting new brand specialising in street trials bikes. The Edith offers internal routing of the front brake hose for spins and whips, a heavy duty tapered headtube and 15mm thru-axle fork, rear vertical dropouts and a low-profile sprung chain tensioner.
This bike is offered with the following brakes:
- Magura MT5 4-piston hydraulic disc brakes with 203mm Magura Storm HC rotors.
- Frame: Extention Edith with tapered headtube, vertical dropouts and IS-disc mount
- Forks: Extention 415mm fork with 1.5" tapered steerer tube and 15mm thru-axle design with IS-disc mount
- Headset: Extention sealed headset
- Handlebar: Extention 7075 high riser bars
- Grips: Rubber
- Stem: Extention Forged, 90mm x 35°
- Rims: Extention 32 hole street trials rims
- Front hub: Extention disc hub with 15mm thru-axle
- Rear hub: Extention 135mm disc hub with M10 bolts and screw-on 16T 108ep freewheel
- Tyres: Maxxis Holy Roller 24 x 2.4"
- Cranks: Extention Forged 6061 CNC BB24 steel
- Bashring: Extention 7075 CNC integrated 22T
- Chain: YBN-747
- Chain tensioner: Extention low-profile sprung tensioner
- Pedals: Shanmashi nylon
- Saddle: Velo Integrated
- Wheelbase: 972mm
- BB rise: +17mm
- Chainstays: 365mm
- Head angle: 73.5°
- Weight: 10.5kg (approx)
My son is very happy with this bike and his skills have improved greatly in the short time he has had it. Alex was also very helpful during the purchase, and his knowledge and experience was very much appreciated.
Love this bike! Such a solid build, it’s taken a beating so far! Best customer service and support I’ve ever experienced in the bike industry, Alex will sort you out.